Monday, October 18, 2010

Gift Ideas

Today's share is of some fun to make post it note holders. I saw the idea using the daisy die somewhere but I'm sorry I don't know where! If this was done by you please let me know, I'd love to give you credit for such a wonderful creation!
Sorry I don't have a picture of the side view. The top is an angled piece attached to the straight back piece. This is all done with a single strip of paper with only two folds then you add the small part for the pen.

I used the Greenhouse Gala DSP to back the top part of the "stand" and to cut out the smaller daisy. Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip cardstock was used to create the rest. The center of the daisy is one of the gorgeous Antique Brads (love these). I had purchased this monogram post it note pad on clearance at one of the office stores and plan on giving this one to my mother in law whose last name begins with S!

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Great work! Love what you did with Green House Gala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project. Great gift ideas for co-workers! New follower from SC #276. Teresea

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh this is fantastic I love it. Now following your blog from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff!! I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!

    Following from SC...
    http://www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from Stampin' Connection, I'm #113.

    Hope you can follow me too!

    Karla c(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Love this idea. TFS! Following from SC.

    Belinda
    http://studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I’m your newest follower from SC - #367 Kendra Richardson.
    You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete