Saturday, September 18, 2010

Season's Greetings

Good Saturday Morning! I'm so happy to have beautiful weather today even though summer is trying to move in for good it seems! We are ready for fall & cooler air around here :). Today's card is one that I submitted for a Holiday swap I was in. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstator I'm able to chat, learn from and visit with any SU! Demo out there, and there are so many talented ones that share there secrets and techniques. The Christmas tree was stamped and cut out (don't gasp...it's really easy with the sharpest ever SU! Snips!!) and layered with Dimensionals. More trees were stamped in the background by stamping off, a technique where you stamp on scratch paper first then stamp your image where you want it. It creates a muted less intense image. My Christmas Tree topper is one the "diamonds" we now have. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I'm a punch and tool junkie LOL so I'm loving the Decorative Label Punch...so easy to get great design without too much work.


I love comments and please email if you have any questions! To shop and/or order any of the products listed visit my website at http://www.pam.stampinup.net/
Enjoy!

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake,Very Vanilla Cardstock and Deck the Halls Designer Paper

Stamps: Greeting-Snow Swirled, Paisley Prints

Ink: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler (Marker and Pad)

Accessories: Ribbon Seam Binding (Cherry Cobbler), Jewels Basic Rhineston, Decorative Label Punch,Spritzer, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Snips

10 comments:

  1. I love the decorative label punch too. I was slightly irritated late last night when my sentiment didn't fit in it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love the spattering with the spritzer! I am following you now! Thanks for the comment on my blog (www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com) as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! :) I am following along from VA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there... New Follower from SC!
    Andrea Beasley - www.stampwab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty and simple! I love the lighter trees in the background with the brigher one up closer! Following you from Stampin' Connection.
    Amanda
    www.kraftingkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like everything about this card, thank you for sharing =)I'm now following you from SC, #248 on the list
    craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there PAM!!!! I love your blog and I will certainly be visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! Great job! I am a follower from SC too - tammystamphappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. I love the background! Following via Stampin Connection #271

    ReplyDelete