Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jolly Old Saint Nick

Hi Ya'll!  Sorry it's been so long, I know you've missed me ;) I have been crafting so now it's time to start posting my creations. Love, love, love this new DSP in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Isn't my Santa just so Jolly? Yeah, he's winking at YOU!!!
  • Stamps: Jolly Old Saint Nick
  • Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Baha Breeze and Garden Green Card Stock. Candy Cane Christmas DSP. The red stripes in this DSP are red glittered!
  • Ink: Real Red and VersaMark. Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
  • Accesories: Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, Blender Pen, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scallop Oval Extra Large and 2 x 1 3/8 Oval Extra Large Punches.
Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
    Hope you will follow me too at
    www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!
    i'm a follower now from SC, my blog is stampcravings.blogspot.com
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete