Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sneak Peak Time!

It's getting so close...the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog that is! Time for me to start showing a few of the new things you'll get to love on September 1st! Here's a picture of the new Mini Lunch Sacks. The top edge is scalloped and they come 10 to a package. I stamped on the bag with the pine bough from the Autumn Days set. (are you humming Christmas music yet??) The tag is made using new products too! First I stamped the image from the new Tags til Christmas set and used the Extra-Large Decorative Label Punch to get it ready to tie on with some Linen Thread. Don't let the punch size description scare you...it's so easy to use in the new style. I finished by punching a couple of holes in the top of the bag with my Crop a Dile and lacing Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon through them.                                                                   

These sacks are too cute and they'll hold just the right little gift!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Pam! Following you from SC now.
    www.stampinsentiments.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little gift bags! TFS! I just became a follower through SC. I hope you will follow me, too!

    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - easy and simple gift bag for fall and winter - thanks for sharing!!! I'm following you...
    Amy
    http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just lovely. I will have to get me some of the paper sacks now! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm now following yours :)

    ReplyDelete