Thursday, August 12, 2010

Occasional Quotes & Punch Potpourri

Hi Everybody! I really just wanted to stamp and punch out this sweet birdie using the Level 1 Hostess set Punch Potpourri & this is what happened! I just love that set-makes it so easy. So easy that I stamped and punched the heart too! The sentiment was stamped using one of the 12 stamps offered in the Occasional Quotes set. This is a Level 3 set (that you could earn)!! What a bargain...so much to choose from. The designer paper is Elegant Soiree. I used Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Baha Breeze also. Did you notice the bow? That's our new yummy vintage looking Crochet Trim topped off with a vintage Antique Brad. A little punch with the Scallop Edge punch and a little strip of Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon and this was a done deal!
I'm rather pleased with me since I didn't CASE (which stands for Copy And Share Everything) this ... that's usually what I do (haha). That's all for now...I think I'm feeling a little Holiday coming on...:)

8 comments:

  1. I love this card! I've got that hostess set ready & waiting to be used! Also love the crochet lace bow - very sweet! now following you through SC - my blog is http://www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I LOVE this card - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love what you've done with this hostess set! I'm now following you through SC.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! Those papers are so pretty, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I love the way you used the scallop edge punch to make your tag.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim - a new follower from SC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card! I love it, your fall leaves and owl card inspired me to order that set from the mini!! I am following you now from SC and I can't wait to see more of your lovely creations!!

    Candi
    http://candicreativecorer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog, I'm following you now. You can find me at www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you from SC, what a gorgeous card!!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete