Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Here for You

Hey Everybody, Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I got some great stampin' time in! This is a little sneak from the upcoming Mini Catalog that you'll be able to see September 1st. It's loaded with great new things, some not paper...mmm...what could that be?? The background paper was made by stamping off once to lighten my images with Garden Green, Cajun Craze and More Mustard inks. The leaves are all in a beautiful new set in the upcoming Mini called French Foliage. Mr. Owl is so simple using the Two Step Owl Punch and the sentiment is from the Hostess set Apple Blossoms. I tied it all together to give Mr. Owl a perch with one of my favorite things-some Crochet Trim. The base of my card is Cajun Craze...so fall looking! Can you tell I'm ready for cooler weather? :D
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great! I just love that little owl.

    www.papersentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete