Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hi Everybody,
I want to show you some of the sites I got to enjoy at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City. We were able to visit the facility where Demonstrator Support is housed as well as where those wonderful SU! boxes are packed with our orders!


Headquarters...how bout those mountains!



Looking down at the dining area!

Where the rubber (stamps&such) meets the road (UPS)!
I'll share more interesting stuff later but I'm off to create something for you! Have a wonderful afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. Hope to make it next year. Following through SU. Thanks for sharing and God Bless.

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope to make it to convention next year!
    I'm following you from SC. I hope you'll join me too!
    www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing those pictures - I have not been yet and am looking forward to next year hopefully! I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!! I loved Convention, sooo much fun! I am now followingyou and will come by and leave you comments, I hope you do the same for me:-)

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete