Monday, July 5, 2010

Just a Little Note


Here's a card I made using three of the new colors in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog. I think Cherry Cobbler may just be my favorite (at least today)! The stamp set I used is a Level 2 Hostess Set called Apple Blossoms. You can earn this set FREE with a $300 workshop or order. I used the new Color Coach to come up with the color combination of Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso...yummy!

Stamps: Apple Blossoms (Hostess Set)

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Naturals White

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso & Daffodil Delight Classic Pads, Early Espressor Stampin' Write Marker

Accessories: Gold Brads, Linen Thread, Word Window Punch, Spritzer, Dimensionals and Sponge Daubers.


Thanks for looking!
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment