Thursday, July 8, 2010


Hi Crafters,

This is a card that I was inspired to make after looking at so many beautiful creations. The textured background idea was seen on Ann Schach's blog here. I'm sure I'm only one of the many stalkers she has (haha). Anyway...here are the supplies used:
Stamps: Because I Care (Level 1 Hostess), Elements of Style
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock
Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic and Black Stazon (love that stuff!!)
Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval, Vanilla Shimmer Smootch Spritz and my newest favorite...the Square Lattice Embossing Folder! Sticky Strip, Dimensionals and Snail secured it all.
I stamped the design first and then embossed the paper...too cool and way easy! The ribbon is staying put with Sticky Strip applied first and gently folded into place.
Thanks for looking & See you later!


2 comments:

  1. Pam, you did an astounding job on this card. I love the colors, the layout, and of course the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The colors are outstanding! TYFS! I'm a new follower from SC!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    ReplyDelete