Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Convention Swap


Hi all,
Just a quick post to show one of my Convention swaps. This one is for the "Swapping in you Jammies" event for Demo's staying here at the Marriott Hotel. This is a card front only.
I used Sahara Suede to mount the Top Note cut from Very Vanilla cardstock. For the stamped image I grouped So Saffron, Baha Breeze and Cherry Cobbler together using the Awash with Flowers set. Bitty Buttons and punches were used as well as linen thread...don't you just love the ribbon look of the DSP on the left? That's done using the new border punch we have! Forgive me for the lack of correct names but I don't have a catalog with me...I'll get one tomorrow when I check in for Convention and get my new bag!!!
Till later ... STAMP ON!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT card! I have been looking at your blog and love it and look forward to more works of heart. I just signed up to follow you. Thanks for blessing my prebedtime moments! (I don't think prebedtime is a word - yet - LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I am waiting for the UPS man to bring me that punch. :-)

    This card is so inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing your creative projects. I will be back to visit.
    Heather Howe
    www.stampinghknowhowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme of this card!!! I'm your latest follower through the thread on Stampin' connection. I invite you to follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Happy crafting and thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following Through SC
    Check me out at http://teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com
    I really like this card, the vivid colors in the flowers...

    ReplyDelete